Can't download

Her tales der om eksisterende ruter til TS
Besvar
BlackyTrains

Can't download

Indlæg af BlackyTrains » tirs aug 25, 2020 8:06 am

I tried to download the Jylland Routes multiple times now... My download always goes to 199MB and then stops and doesn't go on. Its stuck. I tried it in almost every browser, but still the same thing. I didn't had this problem with the Sjælland Route, problaby because its downloading via Google Drive, but Jylland is not working.

Erich
Geografisk sted: Nykøbing F
Kontakt:

Re: Can't download

Indlæg af Erich » tirs aug 25, 2020 8:28 am

HI

When testing the download of Jylland routes, thei works fin with me. I don´t know what the problem could be.
Med venlig Hilsen
Erich ( Ghosttrain ) Falensteen
Team TrainSim

BlackyTrains

Indlæg af BlackyTrains » tirs aug 25, 2020 9:56 am

You could try to upload the file on Google Drive, the download of other routes on G. Drive does work fine.

BlackyTrains

Indlæg af BlackyTrains » tirs aug 25, 2020 3:42 pm

It kinda sounds werird but i downloaded the route on my handy now an i'll just copy it on the pc, its working. :)

BlackyTrains

Indlæg af BlackyTrains » tirs aug 25, 2020 4:28 pm

English:

Update: Doesn't work either, download stops at 25%, Message Download Done is displayed... when i try to unzip it: Corrupt file. I would love to drive on Jylland and Flensburg too, but first i have to download it wich isn't working at all, at least for me. I would try to upload the file on another Webside, for example Google Drive or anything else. Im not the only person with this problem, at least here are many Threads about this, but sadly most are still without a solution. I'll translate this to danish for you via G. Translate.

Danish:
Opdatering: Arbejder heller ikke, download stopper ved 25%, meddelelse Download udført vises ... når jeg prøver at pakke den ud: Korrupt fil. Jeg vil også gerne køre på Jylland og Flensburg, men først skal jeg downloade det, der ikke fungerer overhovedet, i det mindste for mig. Jeg ville prøve at uploade filen på et andet websted, for eksempel Google Drive eller andet. Jeg er ikke den eneste person med dette problem, i det mindste her er mange tråde om dette, men desværre er de fleste stadig uden en løsning. Jeg oversætter dette til dansk til dig via G. Oversæt.

Nikonissen
Geografisk sted: Herning, Danmark

Indlæg af Nikonissen » søn sep 06, 2020 2:47 pm

Weird problem. Erich, the site admin wrote that he has no trouble downloading the routes. Neither do i. So unfortunately, the problem is not the site or the file, but probably your own PC or internet connection. There is nothing that other users can do about that. Sorry to say...
Med venlig Hilsen
Nikolai Nissen

Besvar